2. What does your username mean?
It's just something I came up with on the fly.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Loyal, Strong, and Loud
4. Are you left or right handed?
Righty all the way
5. What was your first deviation?
It hurts! IT HURTS!!!
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
For me, it's a tie between written word, and simple paper and pencil.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I truly wish I was a master of painting. Otherwise, I wish I was just a master at what I do in general haha
8. What was your first favourite?
I still truly believe that this is a masterpiece.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I admire the art that makes me envious of their skill. It never mattered what the subject was, but if I wanted to see my characters in their style, that was what I favourited. Also, anything that inspired me to work harder, and create something new was there, too.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I've have many come and go, though some stay around. Tazi-nee has mentored me, helping me to expand. At first, I was sort of copying her, trying to be just like her. But, she showed me how to make things my own. I also have to thank a deviant who no longer uses the account, , but helped me explore ideas and concepts, as well art styles I had never worked with. She also helped me as a friend. I'd also say the user allowed me to be myself around her. I didn't feel like I was trying impress anyone, just shared a camaraderie of sorts.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil and paper, mostly. Sometimes followed by Prismacolor colored pencils, and ink pens. And, on special occasions, I will pull out the Photoshop and tablet.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In my room, backyard, or anything nature in general. The beauty of nature often swells my heart and mind with ideas.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Becoming friends with Deviants I admire, and finding a mentor that helps me grow artistically, and emotionally